Sunday, January 15, 2017

365 Photography Challenge || Week Two

I've done it, two weeks completed! Dang, doing this everyday without all the photos being the same is tough. But now that Sereina showed me that my ISO was stuck on one setting, the quality has drastically improved. *cheering*

As you will see through my photography, I don't have much variety because #HERMITLIFE

// Sunday //

Chilling with the bro. It's his first time playing through this game, and I'm here for witty comments. I also have to suppress many a hints and "oh heyyy look at that suspicious paper on the ground" comments because I've played all these games so many times and I simply cannot seem to forget any details. Ug.

*sigh* I love my piano. Unfortunately, my bad form has caught up to me. The latest song I'm learning has pushed me in ways I never did before, and because I've apparently been using horrible form (I didn't think it was that bad, but alas) I've developed pain in my wrists when I play. Don't worry though, a good friend is willing to help me and critique my technique so I'll be back at it soon (I hope).

// Monday //


These two photos exist because I didn't feel like doing any photography so obviously I took them from my desk chair

// Tuesday //

I never want to forget this view because I can trace memories through my entire life relating to this window overlooking our driveway

// Wednesday //

Look at me tryn'a be all artsy and be all "look at my messy workspace." Haha, no. When I work, everything I use gets spread around everywhere. So basically this is the "I've made a creative mess let's photograph it" posed stuff. #art

// Thursday //

You now what this frost means? My water system for the coop is frozen solid. Makes my job harder. #thatchickenlife


The fabulous Wyandotte hens, Peregrin Took (best known as Pippin or Pippy) and Lani Minella

Yeah it's blurry, but she be look at the camera so it's a keeper.

Entrer Cat Grant! Yeah I know. Weird name for a chicken. But she's a great fictional character.



98% of photos taken of chickens look like this


Isn't her beard fabulous?


Look at my pretty girl Bianca DiAngelo!

#modelstatus

WAIT NO HOLD STILL DANG IT

 ...diva.


*happy sigh* Look show sharp this image is (for my camera anyway). Having photos actually turn out good makes photography 100000x more fun

My poor blueberry plant...

// Friday //


THESE are real life photos. They had to be broken into two pictures because it was all a heaping mess around me.

// Saturday //

This is my WAIT IF FORGOT TO TAKE A PHOTO picture. These be my new dances shoes. Actually, my first pair ever. I've never bought heels before. Suddenly I understand why wearing heels makes the feet sore. It only took a little dancing around my room and I just KNOW my feet will be dead after my first lesson with them. #noregretstho

No comments:

Post a Comment